Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Posted: 02/23/2023 2023-02-23 2023-04-29 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: DC967094223 Pay Rate: 18.00
Temp to Perm
1st SHIFT (8:00am-4:00pm) Monday through Friday
As the Warehouse Associate, you’ll have an important role on our team, helping us to ensure our customer’s product is handled and treated correctly.
- Accurately and quickly pick, pack and ship customer orders.
- Package shipments properly to avoid damage during transport.
- Receive and verify incoming shipments.
- Perform the unpacking of deliveries and distribute contents to the right warehouse location.
- Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments from and to the warehouse.
- Deliver supplies, materials, and equipment to other departments as necessary.
- Assist with regular inventory counts and reconciliation.
- Monitor and highlight any low inventory items and communicate low level stock items for purchasing.
- Ensure the rotation of product by expiration dates.
- Lift and move heavy items/packages as required assisting other departments as necessary.
- Track shipments as needed.
- Maintain and stock all necessary shipping labels, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Maintain warehouse in good order.
- All duties must be done according to SOP.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures. Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, bending, handling equipment and lift items up to 50 pounds.
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00