Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 18 HOUR true
Warehouse Associate - Dover
Dover, NH 03820 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-04 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: DC78150053 Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Temp to Perm
1st SHIFT (8:00am-4:00pm) Monday through Friday
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate for our Dover, NH warehouse location. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and dependable, we are interested in speaking with you!
- Receive, unload, and shelf incoming inventory items in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner; record overages/shortages.
- Inspect products for damages, report damaged items.
- Palletize products per company guidelines.
- Pull, process, and ship customer orders accurately.
- Organize back-stock and perform inventory counts.
- Organize and replenish inventory.
- Communicate effectively with team members and warehouse managers.
- Be a dependable, responsible, and trustworthy team member.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred.
- Experience with a warehouse management system, preferred but not required. JASCI experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced position that involves continual lifting.
- Operate large order picker, or hand jack to full orders and move product around the warehouse (employer will OSHA-certify and train employee).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures. Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, bending, handling equipment and lift items up to 30 pounds.