Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
Barrington, NH 03825 US
- Ensure that orders are picked, packed, and shipped correctly.
- Pull product according to stock number, bin location and product description.
- Gather the packed boxes/containers from different departments and place them on a cart.
- Keep accurate piece counts and number each piece with the Stop Number on the Pick Sheet.
- Move product filled cart to the pallet staging area.
- Perform audit to complete the Pick Sheet for each truck run daily.
- Ensure that products match the Pick Sheet and that all boxes/containers from all departments are located together on the cart and marked with the correct Stop Number.
- Complete the Driver Piece Count Checklist to accurately reflect information from completed Pick Sheets.
- Perform Inventory Inquiry on MAS200 to ascertain product item status and prepare written listing of Out-of-Stock items for Inventory Controller.
- Organize all paperwork for each run with Pick Sheets in order of truck stop.
- Print labels when a pallet has been completed and place labels on each container on the completed pallet.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 1 year of work experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Perform basic arithmetic is required.
- Preview experience in warehouse or materials storage and order picking is helpful.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Dependable and flexible on working overtime.