Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 17.00 HOUR true
Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
Barrington, NH 03825 US
Posted: 11/03/2022 2022-11-03 2023-04-29 Job Number: DC767092112 Pay Rate: 17.00
1st SHIFT (8:00am-5:00pm) Monday, Wednesday & Friday; (7:00am-5:00pm) Tuesday & Thursday
*OT on every other Saturday*
We are seeking Warehouse Associates for our busy manufacturing department. Employees in this position perform various warehouse tasks as assigned. Warehouse Associates work from a Pick Sheet to remove product from a storage space and place it on a cart to correctly fill the order. They are responsible for ensuring the items are correct and match the Pick Sheet. Warehouse Associates can also be assigned to stacks (builds/fills) pallets according to written and verbal directions.
- Ensure that orders are picked, packed, and shipped correctly.
- Pull product according to stock number, bin location and product description.
- Gather the packed boxes/containers from different departments and place them on a cart.
- Keep accurate piece counts and number each piece with the Stop Number on the Pick Sheet.
- Move product filled cart to the pallet staging area.
- Perform audit to complete the Pick Sheet for each truck run daily.
- Ensure that products match the Pick Sheet and that all boxes/containers from all departments are located together on the cart and marked with the correct Stop Number.
- Complete the Driver Piece Count Checklist to accurately reflect information from completed Pick Sheets.
- Perform Inventory Inquiry on MAS200 to ascertain product item status and prepare written listing of Out-of-Stock items for Inventory Controller.
- Organize all paperwork for each run with Pick Sheets in order of truck stop.
- Print labels when a pallet has been completed and place labels on each container on the completed pallet.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 1 year of work experience is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Perform basic arithmetic is required.
- Preview experience in warehouse or materials storage and order picking is helpful.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Dependable and flexible on working overtime.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures. However, temperatures will get hot and times where the temperatures will be cold depending on the time of year. Low to moderate noise levels.
Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, and lift items up to 50 pounds.
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00