Nashua, NH 03060 US
- Prepare tax returns for corporate and individual clients as directed by senior management.
- Review prepared tax returns for errors, omissions, and completion.
- Strategize and council clients regarding basic tax planning.
- Research tax questions and laws and work with Senior Tax Management to determine proper problem solutions.
- Meet and/or communicate with clients to ensure that tax returns are done accurately and on-time and assist with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business, mathematics, or related field
- Working towards CPA license or willing to.
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Must be a quick learner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Some experience with tax preparation software required
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must