Somersworth, NH 03878 US
- Strong, efficient skill with industrial sewing machines.
- Cutting, gluing, and stitching provided footwear patterns.
- Responsible for providing highest quality product.
- Basic knowledge of the mechanics of stitching equipment, including replacing and changing out thread, needles and bobbin thread as needed.
- Can identify errors, high attention to detail.
- Capable of using relevant software as needed.
- Completes work efficiently and accurately.
- Supports the team effort.
- Ability to respond and follow through with detailed instruction.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, and abides by all safety regulations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Prior experience in stitching and sewing.
- Prior knowledge of, and ability to use, industrial sewing machines is preferred, but not necessary as training will occur.
- Hardworking and self-motivated, with an eagerness to learn and a Can-Do attitude.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn relevant software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly accurate production facility.
- Effectively communicates with the team members and management.
- Able to work in a team environment.