Newfields, NH 03856 US
- Digital press printing for our direct to garment department.
- Operation of a sticker machine and vinyl cutting.
- When the digital production schedule is light, responsibilities will include warehouse duties as assigned: inventory, picking/packing, back up to material handling, and setting up the direct to garment product for the next day’s schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a digital pint production environment is preferred.
- Computer literacy is necessary with familiarity of Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop experience is a plus.
- Basic math proficiency.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Positive attitude and motivated to learn new programs/processes to grow with the company.