Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 24.25 HOUR true
AYER, MA 01432 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-29 Job Number: TA539990117 Pay Rate: 24.25
Temp to perm
3rd shift (10:00pm-6:30am) Sunday-Thursday
- Sanitation team associate will participate in facility and equipment cleaning, sanitation processes, programs and documentation by the sanitation team to ensure compliance with regulatory, food safety and environmental laws are met; implements safety, sanitation and continuous improvement programs and ensure that the facility is maintained at SQF level of cleanliness and within the guidelines of all GMP’s and regulatory food safety guidelines. Encourage and empower all associates to initiate and record instances that require corrective actions.
- Sanitation employee will be responsible for cleaning all beverage lines using common cleaning chemicals (no strong that household products).
- Follow an established cleaning schedule, performs a variety of sanitation duties to meet QCD and customer standards for appearance, cleanliness, and safety
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary
- Follow verbal and written instructions
SKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Operate complex production equipment and understand the level of protection needed during the production process to ensure proper safety levels.
- Possessing good eye-hand coordination.
- Possessing excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs) is required as well as climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending, reaching, and kneeling.
- Upon hire -offer an amazing benefit package, including 401(k) employer matching and profit sharing, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans with no deductibles, small employee co-pays and small weekly rates, Delta Dental, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage, employer paid uniforms, paid sick, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, employee gifts, product giveaways, & employee referral bonuses.
Background checks will be required before being hired permanent
Pay: $24.25 hourly