Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 19.00 HOUR true
Sanitation Team member
Chelsea, MA 02150 US
Posted: 11/17/2022 2022-11-17 2023-04-29 Industry: Sales Job Number: LO3758891117 Pay Rate: 19.00
Job Title: Sanitation Team Member
Summary: The Sanitation Team Member carries out the day-to-day cleaning of our work environment. These members work as a team to clean and sanitize equipment, various machinery, tools, and the general work environment with focus on food safety protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses water, chemicals, and sanitizer to clean and sanitize equipment and production areas daily to established food safety standards
- Disassembles machinery to detail clean and sanitize machine parts; Reassembles machine parts once cleaned and sanitized
- Uses hand tools, scrub pads, etc. to detail clean machinery, working surfaces, floors, walls, drains, etc.
- Perform various functions related to sanitation activities including but not limited to:
- Trash removal
- Operate trash compactor
- Use of a compliant air gun to “blow” product off and out of machinery
- Sweep floors
- Squeegee floors
- Pick up product and debris, place in trash receptacle
- Rinse floors and equipment
- Spray down equipment with foaming cleanser
- Scrub equipment
- Squeegee floors
- Partake in pre-op inspections
- Ensure and maintain a clean and safe food environment
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, chemical labels, and safety data sheets. Ability to write. Ability to speak effectively.
- Attendance Must be able to work scheduled hours. Must be willing when needed to work outside of predetermined hours.
- Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. At times, the employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds