Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 20 HOUR true
SMT Manufacturing Technician
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Posted: 04/21/2023 2023-04-21 2023-07-04 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: DC715081421 Pay Rate: $20 / hour
SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Manufacturing Technician
7:00am-3:00pm Monday thru Friday
The SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Manufacturing Technician is responsible for operating our newly expanded automated SMT line where we produce printed circuit boards for our products. The right candidate will work diligently to ensure that all products are manufactured with integrity and free of error.
- Properly setup and operate SMT equipment (screen printers, solder paste inspection machines, pick, and place machines, reflow ovens and conveyor systems).
- Efficiently replenish reels of parts using automated splicing machines.
- Diligently monitor machine performance, performance basic troubleshooting activities and escalate issues through chain of command.
- May need to hand place electronic components on printed circuit boards with careful attention to detail.
- Perform timely basic daily and weekly preventive maintenance on the machines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work cell.
- Follow all safety requirements and raise safety concerns to the Safety Committee when observed.
- Follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback for continuous improvement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 1 year of SMT experience. Flexibility to work in different manufacturing work cells as needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and be comfortable working under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new skills, software, hardware, and repair processes.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Close visual focus required.
Work environment is fast paced and fast moving. The majority of the time would be spent standing in a factory setting with moderate temperatures throughout the year.
Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of up to 100 pounds. Frequently required to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds.