Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 21.75 HOUR true
Littleton, MA 01460 US
Posted: 02/15/2023 2023-02-15 2023-04-29 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: TA983151215 Pay Rate: 21.75
Temp to perm
3rd shift 10:00pm-6:30am Monday - Saturdays 48 hours week
Company is a privately held leading cooperative manufacturer and bottler of quality beverages sold under beverage brand, and other well-known private labels
- Performs a variety of QC tasks to ensure product integrity
- Line Startups, line checks, change overs, sampling product
- Records test data and escalates quality concerns to appropriate individuals
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills required
- Previous manufacturing experience in a fast-paced environment and QC experience highly desired
SKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be detailed oriented
- Follow and perform all food safety and quality processes.
- Previous QC experience preferred
- Fast-paced environment. Requires ability to pay close attention to details. Lifting of up to 50lbs may be required.
- Physical capabilities:
Required to stand for long periods of time, walking and stretching
- Upon hire -offer an amazing benefit package, including 401(k) employer matching and profit sharing, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans with no deductibles, small employee co-pays and small weekly rates, Delta Dental, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage, employer paid uniforms, paid sick, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, employee gifts, product giveaways, & employee referral bonuses.
Background checks and Drug Test will be required before being hired permanent