Boston, MA 02132 US
- Open vault ticket software and refresh screen to see jobs that are ready to be issued.
- Print tickets to get each machine started.
- Verify part number, match work order, count cards, and fill out all logs.
- Reconcile counts on logs to ensure it matches cards left on hand.
- Issue cards to machine/operator by handing them off or putting them in cage near machine and lock the cage.
- Issue remaining jobs for each machine.
- Bring “Overs” and “Rejects” to close the jobs. Reconcile counts for each job and close jobs in system.
- Refresh vault ticket software screen every 30 minutes to 1 hour to see if new jobs came in and issue them.
- Cycle count 20 – 30 parts each day so all parts in vault are counted once a week.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Possess light technology skills
- Ability to speak basic English.
- Good basic math and calculator skills.
- Strict adherence to quality standards.
- Reliable attendance.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.