Exeter, NH 03833 US
- Receives Mo’s “manufacturing orders” from Planning department and read order to ascertain physical/virtual bin location, size, color, and quantity of inventory
- Obtains inventory from bins and shelves
- Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of inventory products is loaded and picked
- Carries or transports orders to production locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment, ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
- Operates any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required
- May organize items on a pallet by unit
- Maintain material handling equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift
- Assist in maintaining the security and integrity of inventory products.
- Lifting: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 28 pounds of force
- Crouching: bending the body downwards and forward bending leg and spine
- Crawling: moving about on hands and knees, or hands and feet
- Reaching: Extending hands, and arms in any direction
- Handling: Holding, Grasping, Turning, or otherwise working with hands. Fingers are involved only to the extend that they are an extension of the hand.