Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 22 24 HOUR true
Product Support Associate
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Posted: 04/21/2023 2023-04-21 2023-07-04 Industry: Customer Service/Account Management/Call Center Job Number: DC933677421 Pay Rate: $22-24 / hour
Product Support Associate
8:00am-6:00pm Monday thru Friday
As the Product Support Associate, you will be responsible for assisting our customers with the support process for our product.
- Receive, assign, and manage support requests via phone or email.
- Talk with customers to resolve issues through a series of actions.
- Follow support processes to identify and resolve level 1 support issues.
- Follow the escalation process to push complex issues to level 2 support.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using support ticketing software.
- Track tickets through support process until completion, including appropriate follow-up.
- Create orders for replacement parts and track returns to ensure that parts are returned per warranty guidelines.
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste.
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience in customer service/support, communications, or electronics field a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional phone etiquette.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and be comfortable working under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- A basic knowledge of software and hardware for personal computers and smartphones.
- A technical mindset with a passion to learn about and understand our product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to learn new skills, software, hardware, and repair processes.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Handle multiple tasks.
Work environment is fast paced and fast moving. The majority of the time would be spent sitting or standing at a desk in an office setting with moderate temperatures throughout the year.
Frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time. Position requires use of headset/microphone. Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds.
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00