Title: Press Unloader
Type of Placement: Temp/Perm
Shift: Hours 7:00am-3:30pm Monday thru Friday
Pay/Pay Range: $18-$21 DOE
Benefits upon Hired Perm:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Why Work Here:
- Temp-hire possibility
- Growth opportunity
- Will train qualified candidates.
- WSS Long-term customer
- Optional 4 day/10-hour work week
Summary: This position will be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our products and raw materials through the application of incoming, first piece, in-process, and final inspection.
- Collaborates with the Press Operator with press set up and completion of daily work orders.
- Responsible for assisting in retrieving inks and parts.
- Cleans off parts and inks after each job or during down time.
- Assists the Stacker with job staging.
- Unloads garments from press to dryer and watches for discrepancies such as pin holes and registration alignment and notifies the Press Operator immediately.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer experience a must.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented
- Oral communications skills
- Reading comprehension
- Time management
- Ability to detect color.
- Dexterity skills
- Written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat and humidity.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. * Lift
and/or move up to 50lbs at times * Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms * Specific abilities include, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors * Familiar with Pantone colors * Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The employee may be exposed to chemicals which require safety equipment such as a face mask and apron to be worn. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
About Wicked Staffing Solutions:
We have built long-standing relationships with some of the most reputable and well-known top companies that are hiring in manufacturing, distribution, customer service, engineering, electronics and many other industries. We offer temporary, temp-hire, and direct placement opportunities, in a variety of positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer