Title: Plumbing Technician
Type of Placement: Direct Placement
Pay/Pay Range: $30 - $60 per hour, depending on experience
About Our Customer:
Our client based in northern MA, is the top plumbing and HVAC company serving Boston, Melrose, Saugus, and the surrounding areas. They offer heating repair, drainage services, and emergency plumbing services, using high-quality equipment and certified technicians. As a local, small company, they provide personalized service and competitive pricing to residential and commercial clients, ensuring complete satisfaction. Their services encompass sump pump repair, furnace replacement, clogged drain clearing, emergency HVAC assistance, and more.
Benefits upon Hired Perm:
- Tufts health insurance 60/40 split
- 401k with 3% match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Incentives for top performers
- Free food for all employees in kitchenette
- Dental (Will be offered)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Tight-knit work community
- An organization that truly appreciates its employees!
Why Work Here:
Our client’s team is one where you will be recognized, utilized, and properly compensated for your efforts. They also invest time and effort into training and developing their technicians. This is a place where you can grow personally and professionally.
We are working with a busy, fast-growing, MA-based mechanical company that is looking for a plumber to join their team! This position will focus on new construction, and will involve reading blueprints, floor plans, and installation instructions.
• Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in residential structures.
• Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
• Follow building plans and blueprints.
• Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
• Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
• Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling, and electrical work as required.
• Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
• Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- OSHA safety card required
- Knowledge of Massachusetts plumbing and gas code
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have your own hand tools
- Good time-management and people skills
Residential environment at customers’ homes and on the road between customers.
Must be able to handle the physical demands associated with plumbing work, including bending, kneeling, and working in a prone position. Carrying over 50lbs at times. Sitting in vehicle for extended timeframe.
About Wicked Staffing Solutions:
We have built long-standing relationships with some of the most reputable and well-known top companies that are hiring in manufacturing, distribution, customer service, engineering, electronics and many other industries. We offer temporary, temp-hire and direct placement opportunities, in a variety of positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer