Outbound Associate - Second Shift
Dover, NH 03820 US
- Learn and perform all duties on the shipping floor as directed, to include wholesale, freight, retail, and company store orders.
- Pick and confirm orders efficiently and accurately.
- Pack orders efficiently and correctly to prevent damage.
- Ticket or label orders as specified.
- Perform gift wrapping for retail orders as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout the shift and at the end of the shift.
- Report any conditions that need attention to the appropriate manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures with regards to safety, including food safety, quality, sanitation, personnel, maintenance, and equipment.
- Assist with inventory spot checks and distribution activities as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Strict adherence to quality standards.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows preferred).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.