Order Picker/Packer - First Shift
Dover, NH 03820 US
- Pick and confirm orders efficiently and accurately.
- Pack orders efficiently and correctly to prevent damage.
- Ticket or label orders as specified.
- Perform gift wrapping for retail orders as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout the shift and at the end of the shift.
- Report any conditions that need attention to the appropriate manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures with regards to safety, including food safety, quality, sanitation, personnel, maintenance, and equipment.
- Assist with inventory spot checks and distribution activities as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced position that involves continual lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Ability to use a handheld RF device to scan and process orders (with training).
- Ability to use a computer to verify orders and print shipping labels.
- Comfortable with basic math – adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance.
- Strong verbal communication skills.