Exeter, NH 03833 US
- Transport materials, supplies and finished products to designated locations through the facility as well as being responsible for receiving products.
- Visually inspecting products for any damage as well as verifying quantity and expiration dates of products.
- Responsible for pulling all products needed on our production lines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum 1-year’s warehouse experience required.
- Must be forklift certified or have experience operating a variety of lifts. Company will license candidates on their fleet of equipment.
- Prior warehouse experience.
- Reliable attendance.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Attentive to detail and a safe operator.
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid vacation time.
- 401K with company match.
- Life Insurance.
- Retirement Plan.
- Employee Discount.