Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your Team.
- Follow all safety requirements and raise safety concerns to the Safety Committee when observed.
- Follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback for continuous improvement.
- Assemble and manufacture products in conformance to quality requirements using hand tools, power tools, and high-speed automation equipment across one or more work cells.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
- Support inventory management by performing accurate and timely inventory transactions in the ERP system and notifying Purchasing when parts reach visual reorder points on the floor.
- Support the 5S Program by ensuring that your work cell is in compliance with the standardized layout.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 1 year of manufacturing experience. Ability to be trained in specific skill sets as needed (e.g., soldering, electronic assembly, machining, injection molding).
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and be comfortable working under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new skills, software, hardware, and repair processes.
- Flexibility to work in different manufacturing work cells as needed.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Close visual focus required.