Acton, MA 01720 US
- Role will be responsible for visual inspection of material for quality, detecting defects in products coming off the line, and informing the machine operator of any problems with materials.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Qualified candidates should have a good track record with attendance and job performance 1-2 years of work experience showing stability and reliability.
- This is a manufacturing facility which features production lines / machinery or areas that are dedicated to producing one or more items. This facility is clean and maintained to ensure safety of all employees.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Long-term disability insurance available on date of hire with very low deductible & out of pocket costs
- 100% tuition reimbursement once eligibility is met
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays, vacation & sick leave
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing once eligibility requirements are met