Littleton, MA 01460 US
- Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
- Ensure package and product quality
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment and area during and after shift
- Complete and submit all required paperwork
- Working with high-speed production machinery (for example, operating machines that produce end-user consumables or machine that manufacture food)
- Troubleshooting basic mechanical systems (making minor repairs using simple hand tools)
- Preparing documentation (detailing work and process flows)
- Reading and using standards of operations (for example, understanding and using processes procedures, or workflow documentation)
- Fast-paced environment. Requires ability to pay close attention to details. Lifting of up to 50lbs may be required.
- Physical capabilities:
- Upon hire -offer an amazing benefit package, including 401(k) employer matching and profit sharing, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans with no deductibles, small employee co-pays and small weekly rates, Delta Dental, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage, employer paid uniforms, paid sick, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, employee gifts, product giveaways, & employee referral bonuses.