Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 19.00 HOUR true
Littleton, MA 01460 US
Posted: 01/20/2023 2023-01-20 2023-04-29 Job Number: TA215050117 Pay Rate: 19.00
Temp to perm
1st shift 6:00am-3:30pm Monday-Saturday 6 days week 53 hours
We are looking for Machine Operators to operate manufacturing equipment that supplies raw materials to the production line, and/or fills, caps, seals, labels or packages products. Removes damaged product or supplies, as needed. Maintain required product inspection processes. Performs basis troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently. Follow all company policies and procedures regarding safety.
- Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
- Ensure package and product quality
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment and area during and after shift
- Complete and submit all required paperwork
SKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Working with high-speed production machinery (for example, operating machines that produce end-user consumables or machine that manufacture food)
- Troubleshooting basic mechanical systems (making minor repairs using simple hand tools)
- Preparing documentation (detailing work and process flows)
- Reading and using standards of operations (for example, understanding and using processes procedures, or workflow documentation)
- Fast-paced environment. Requires ability to pay close attention to details. Lifting of up to 50lbs may be required.
- Physical capabilities:
Required to stand for long periods of time, walking and stretching
- Upon hire -offer an amazing benefit package, including 401(k) employer matching and profit sharing, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans with no deductibles, small employee co-pays and small weekly rates, Delta Dental, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage, employer paid uniforms, paid sick, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, employee gifts, product giveaways, & employee referral bonuses.
Background checks and Drug Test will be required before being hired permanent