Machine Operator 2nd shift
Littleton, MA 01460 US
- Operate production machinery
- Escalate machine issues
- Perform and document food safety checks
- Keep work area clean and cleaning of equipment
- Complete all required paperwork
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Forklift skills helpful but not required
- Fast-paced environment. Requires ability to pay close attention to details. Lifting of up to 50lbs may be required.
- Physical capabilities:
- Upon hire -offer an amazing benefit package, including 401(k) employer matching and profit sharing, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO and PPO plans with no deductibles, small employee co-pays and small weekly rates, Delta Dental, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage, employer paid uniforms, paid sick, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, employee gifts, product giveaways, & employee referral bonuses.