Machine Operator (Extruder)
Haverhill, MA 01832 US
- Offered once hired permanent.
- They are proud to offer employees stable employment and a human culture based on values that emphasize respect, collaboration, and advancement within the company.
- Looking to hire new Machine Operators to ensure the proper functioning of the production lines of polyethylene packaging products for our industrial customers.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing
- Blown film extrusion experience (an asset)
- Address issues surrounding the safe operation of all equipment and the facility as a top priority.
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company operating procedures.
- Be in a continuous improvement mode.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Analytical skills for problem-solving as well as a quick and efficient ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to follow safety procedures.
- Must be able to bend, move arms and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- This is a manufacturing facility which features production lines / machinery or areas that are dedicated to producing one or more items. This facility is clean and maintained to ensure the safety of all employees.