Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com true
JR. Talent Coordinator
Lowell, MA 01852 US
Posted: 10/06/2022 2022-10-06 2023-04-29 Industry: Administrative Job Number: LO288828106
Wicked Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Bilingual Jr. Staffing Coordinator to join their Lowell, MA team. This person will be responsible for recruiting and overseeing employees for our customers. We are looking for someone who is goal driven and who wants to succeed and grow, both individually and with their team.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work in fast paced environment and multi-task. Candidates who have customer service, sales, or retail experience tend to succeed in this role. Communication is key for this role. If you would be satisfied by helping people find jobs plus have the bonus of receiving a monthly commission (in addition to your base salary), then this is the role for you.
As a Jr. Staffing Coordinator, you will have the ability to work in a team, but also have the ability to manage your own accounts. Your success will depend on what you put into the role.
Why work for Wicked Staffing Solutions? We offer Medical/Dental insurance, company matched 401K, generous PTO potential, 11 paid holidays plus birthday off. In addition, we are a family orientated company with open communication. We also believe in training our staff to make sure they understand the latest in employment laws and other trends in the industry. Plus, we are fun to work with!
As a Jr. Staffing Coordinator, some of your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Recruiting candidates for all open positions
- Maintain sales, recruiter, open job reports
- Answer incoming telephone and email queries
- Meet and greet candidates
- Research and locate new recruiting options
- Posting jobs on various job boards, local colleges, and career centers to source candidates
- Think outside the box to creatively source candidates
- Resume searching using a variety of search engines
- Screen, interview, and test candidates
- Arranging internal interview and client interview with prompt follow-up
- Check references and employee verification
- Manage accounts and temps working for the accounts
- Shows considerable skills in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions and a basic understanding of the company’s organizations structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedures.
- Minimum travel may be required to customer site or to participate in job fairs
- Ability to coach and counsel temporary employee before going on assignment.
- Communication with customers and temps on a regular basis.
- Provide translation and interactions skills (English/Spanish) if required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone and written, and personal presentation
- Several years of experience in customer service, retail, or sales preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, databases, & web)
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Able to multitask and have the ability to be flexible with differences in workload and scheduling
- Ability to always maintain a positive, upbeat, and professional image
- Regular attendance with minimal unscheduled absences.