Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 37440 YEAR true
Insulation Installer & General Labor
Salisbury, MA 01952 US
Posted: 01/19/2023 2023-01-19 2023-04-29 Industry: Construction Job Number: DC932163119 Pay Rate: 37440
Insulation Installer – General Labor
$1K Sign on bonus after 6 months of successful employment.
1st SHIFT (6:00am-2:30pm) Monday through Friday
*Some OT on occasion depending on the job*
We are looking for General Labor staff to install various types of insulation. A background in the construction industry is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. In addition to possessing the skill set to carry out the following duties, we are seeking an individual who has a positive attitude. Must be reliable, show up to work on time and have the ability to take direction and work with a team.
- Loading and unloading building materials.
- Preparing job sites and cleaning up job sites.
- Handling all types of insulation materials.
- Use hand tools and operate machinery to complete work at customer job site.
- Assist crews with other necessary tasks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical.
- Must speak English.
- Positive Attitude.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Work well in a team environment.
BENEFITS (AFTER 90 DAYS):
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Matching
The majority of the time will be spent on job site locations.
Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, bending, handling equipment and lift items up to 50 pounds.