Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 37440 YEAR true
Insulation Installer & Crew Lead
Salisbury, MA 01952 US
Posted: 01/19/2023 2023-01-19 2023-04-29 Industry: Construction Job Number: DC837746119 Pay Rate: 37440
Insulation Installer – Crew Lead
$1K Sign on bonus after 6 months of successful employment.
1st SHIFT (6:00am-2:30pm) Monday through Friday
*Some OT on occasion depending on the job*
We are looking for an experienced Insulation Installer – Crew Lead. This position is responsible for the timely and smooth coordination of installing cellulose and spray foam insulation in buildings, homes, etc. to the required specifications. The perfect candidate for the position needs to be flexible and willing to install all products offered by the company from blown-in to batting and spray foam.
- Install all types of insulation.
- Ability to operate equipment.
- Keep a timely schedule and finish all projects efficiently.
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good working condition.
- Ability to work in attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Able to work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Able to work a forklift.
- Work safe and respectful with the other team members.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Construction or painting experience is preferred, but not limited to fiberglass batting, spray foam, blown-in, or airless paint sprayer.
- Ability to use good judgement and problem-solving skills while striving to work safely at all times.
- Able to work in cold and extreme heat.
- Provide all customers with excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work overtime and out of town when the job requires.
- Pride self on high quality installations and do the job right the first time.
BENEFITS (AFTER 90 DAYS):
- Competitive Wages.
- Medical Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Quarterly Performance Based Profit Sharing Bonus.
The majority of the time will be spent on job site locations.
Frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, bending, handling equipment and lift items up to 50 pounds.
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00