Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 15 HOUR true
Wilmington, MA 01887 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-04 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: LO62074853 Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of products.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Packing, general labor straighten, count, and unfold product to specification.
- Monitor and/or assists in identifying foreign materials.
- Notify the supervisor/line leader of an abscess (if applicable).
- Comply with all GMP policies and procedures Adhere to all Safety Policies and procedures.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Rotate through various positions as needed.
- Must be able to tolerate a non-temperature-controlled environment with very cold/hot conditions.
- Work in various areas of production of the plant as required by production demands.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good manufacturing practices.
- Punctual and good attendance.
- Good communication, math, reading and writing skills.
- Able to complete Quality, Safety training.
- Able to work at a fast pace, repetitive and work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce.
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Quality, safety minded, reliable, precise, and self-motivated.
- Production, manufacturing, or warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand on feet on concrete floor for 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to work on a moving production line for 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds at least 50 feet.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds and lift it overhead.
- Must be able to work in a 50-degree environment for 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to perform all production tasks using both hands for four hours at a time.