Data Entry/Office Admin
Littleton, MA 01460 US
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction.
- Maintaining project documentation, such as database entry and reports; developing schedules.
- Communicating the project's progress to team members and other stakeholders.
- Matching invoices to spread sheet
- Support administrative needs from the field service crew
- Scanning, Printing, filling & faxing
- Other office duties assigned
- Must speak English
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and pay close attention to details
- Computer skills Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Outlook (or an equivalent application).
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
- Standard office environment contains furniture and equipment to conduct common business activities
- Benefits program, which boasts plan options for health, dental, and vision, enables our employees to take charge of their health.
- In addition, our organization encourages all staff to further take charge of their health through our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.