Title: Collections Customer Service Representative
Type of Placement: Temp to Perm
Shift: 1st Shift (On-Site)
Pay/Pay Range: $20-$22 per hr.
About Our Customer:
At the heart of our client's company lie the principles of honesty, integrity, and hard work, which have been steadfast since its inception. With over 30 years of hands-on experience, they confidently assert their commitment to delivering top-notch services. When you own a home, the inevitability of remodeling should not translate to a stressful or budget-breaking process. Our client's team understands this, and they pride themselves on ensuring a seamless and cost-effective experience.
Benefits upon Hired Perm:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Why Work Here:
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding home improvement company with an amazing team. Their vision is to deliver a caring and reliable experience to every single customer they serve. When you join this organization, you become part of a company that lives and breathes its mission to always do the right thing. Join this team and make a lasting impact on customers' lives, one interaction at a time.
In this role, you will take charge of Managing all Collections, Customer Inquiries, Scheduling Appointments, and addressing any service issues or questions that may arise. To thrive in this position, a genuine passion for serving people, exceptional phone etiquette, and adept adherence to processes are crucial for achieving optimal outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Manage collections process, including contacting customers for payment and resolving any outstanding issues
- The ability to de-escalate customer situations and proactively provide positive solutions
- Maintain accurate customer records and update information as necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer concerns and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with order processing and fulfillment as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate’s Degree Preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior experience in Customer Service and Collections Required
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Attainment and upkeep of customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments
- Proficient in using customer service software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Busy Office Environment
Must be comfortable sitting at a computer for extended periods of time
About Wicked Staffing Solutions:
We have built long-standing relationships with some of the most reputable and well-known top companies that are hiring in manufacturing, distribution, customer service, engineering, electronics and many other industries. We offer temporary, temp-hire, and direct placement opportunities, in a variety of positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer