Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 19.23 22 HOUR true
Buyer / Planner
Rollinsford, NH 03869 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-04 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: DC831247522 Pay Rate: $19.23-22 / hour
Buyer / Planner
1st SHIFT (8:00am-5:00pm) Monday through Friday
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Buyer / Planner who will be a great addition to our team. This role has the primary responsibility of ensuring material availability to support the production schedule. Other responsibilities include managing inventory levels, supporting material/product level revisions, interacting/coordinating with suppliers and customers on a variety of topics.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers for the procurement of production material as required by forecast and the production schedule.
- Monitor status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of all materials, including timely resolution, communication, and mitigation of future potential problems.
- Expedite or defer orders as required based on schedule/inventory changes.
- Determine and establish suitable inventory levels based on forecast, demand variation and material lead times.
- Coordinate material clows throughout product/BOM changes, obsolescence, and the introduction of new suppliers and/or materials due to new product development.
- Manage and resolve issues regarding possible discrepancies, returns and quality problems with suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal customers and provide a high level of customer service, including recommending solutions, resources, and alternative supply options.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum 1 year purchasing (required). Electronics Buying experience a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of forecasting, MRP and inventory management.
- Proficient with MS Office suite with excellent data entry skills.
- Strong sense of urgency & attention to detail.
- Experience establishing and employing demand-pull material planning methods.
- Analytical with methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills.
The majority of the time would be spent in the facility areas will be moderate temperatures. However, there will be times where temperatures will get hot and times where the temperatures will be cold depending on the time of year.
Frequently required to stand or sit for long periods of time, walk, stretching, twisting, and lifting. Required to perform daily tasks requiring repetitive motion. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
Benefits once Permanent:
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans.
- Paid vacation time.
- 401K with company match.
- Company paid life insurance policy.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Referral program.
Pay: $19.23 - $22.00