Title: Bookkeeper / Staff Accountant
Type of Placement: Direct
Shift: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
Pay/Pay Range: $18-$22/hr (DOE)
About Our Customer:
Our Nashua-based client is a growing tax, accounting, and business consulting firm dedicated to personalized service. Their clients include a mix of businesses and individuals. They collaborate closely with their clients to craft custom solutions, tapping into their seasoned expertise to deliver optimal outcomes. Striking a balance between offering an extensive array of professional services at equitable rates and ensuring individualized attention, they provide a comprehensive suite of services, including tax preparation, accounting software implementation, auditing, business consulting, estate/trust tax preparation, and more.
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Casual work environment
- Life insurance & Long-term disability available
- Short-term disability
Why Work Here:
This firm is growing rapidly and consists of a great team of accounting professionals to work with. They encourage professional growth (i.e., obtaining CPA licensure), and their investment in their employees is reflected by the long average tenure among them. This is a firm where you can grow your accounting career long-term.
We are seeking a full-time experienced bookkeeper to handle a variety of bookkeeping needs for an accounting firm in Nashua, NH. Candidate must be very proficient in QuickBooks (desktop and on-line) and experienced in payroll and payroll tax reporting. This person will be working at the office five days a week.
• Perform Sales entry, A/P, A/R, general accounting, data entry.
• Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling A/R, fixed assets, A/P, loans,401(k), sales taxes and payroll detail and control accounts.
• Reconcile credit card transactions and accounts, bank statements, and subsidiary accounts.
• Prepare miscellaneous journal entries.
• Must be able to produce accurate, efficient, and timely work with minimum supervision.
• Interact with clients via email/phone and in person.
• Manage a heavy workload with multiple clients at one time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least an associated degree in accounting, or 3 to 5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience. This includes A/P, A/R, preparing journal entries, reconciling credit card and bank transactions, and job costing.
- Willing to consider recent college grads that have had a few internships and good references.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be a quick learner.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Some experience with tax preparation software required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Strong experience with QuickBooks
Must be able to sit at a desk/computer for extended periods of time.
About Wicked Staffing Solutions:
We have built long-standing relationships with some of the most reputable and well-known top companies that are hiring in manufacturing, distribution, customer service, engineering, electronics and many other industries. We offer temporary, temp-hire, and direct placement opportunities, in a variety of positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer