Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com true
Bilingual Trainer and Recruiter
Chelsea, MA 02150 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-04-29 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: MB53485432
Wicked Staffing Solutions currently has a unique position for Bilingual Trainer/ Recruiter for our Chelsea, MA team. This person should be able to communicate in English / Haitian Creole or English /Cape Verdean.
This individual in the training role will develop, coordinate, deliver, and evaluate training required for new temporary employees. This person will also develop and implement internal communication strategies and programs, as well as coordinate various employee training activities.
In addition to training, this person will help with recruiting for the branch. While recruiting you will be responsible for actively searching for candidates to fill current open positions, pre-screening, interviewing, and maintaining communications with employees while on assignments.
Why work for Wicked Staffing Solutions? We offer Medical/Dental insurance, company matched 401K, generous PTO, 11 paid holidays plus your birthday off. In addition, we are a family orientated company with open communication. We also believe in training our staff to make sure they understand the latest in employment laws and other trends in the industry. Plus, we are fun to work with!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide translation and interactions skills (English/ Haitian /Haitian Creole or Cape Verdean) if required.
- Write clear notes in database for all temporary employees and client interaction (call outs, injuries, feedback on performance, submittals, availability calls).
- Work with management to support training initiatives including logistics, scheduling, ordering material and support training activities in any way.
- Implements training materials, including job aids, visual aids, and measurement tools as needed.
- Implements training programs to ensure compliance with, GMP guidelines, OSHA requirements, Company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, best practices methods, and employee health and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for entering and uploading employees’ training information into the database.
- Maintain sales, recruiter, open job reports.
- Answer incoming telephone and email queries.
- Meet and greet candidates.
- Research and locate new recruiting options.
- Posting jobs on various job boards, local colleges, and career centers
- Resume searching using a variety of search engines.
- Screen, interview, and test candidates.
- Arranging internal interview and client interview with prompt follow-up.
- Check references and employee verifications.
- Is able to hire and fire employees (temps for recruiters) with the guidance/approval of their senior level supervisor.
- Ensures all GMP and training required by Wicked Staffing Solutions and client specific training is done and notated in employee files.
- Shows considerable skills in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions and a basic understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedures.
- Will be responsible for going on client tours when required.
- Ability to coach and counsel temporary employees before going on assignment.
- Participate in open houses and job fairs.
- Submit candidates for consideration for client interviews with timely follow-up.
- Must meet daily recruiting requirements.
- Understand and enforce basic labor laws.
- Must pass and receive OSHA 10 hours card.
- Ability to mentor and counsel on resume and interview skills before interview.
- Represent Wicked Staffing Solutions at unemployment hearings as needed.
- It is required that all temporary employees’ and client’s information is documented in a detail-oriented and timely manner and that all information is complete in the database.
- It is required that all additional screening requirements (i.e.; background checks, GMP, drug testing, etc.) are completed and documented in the database as well as sent to accounting for proper billing processing.
- Emergency support for injuries and/or follow-up on worker’s compensation claims.
- Very strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to Speak English/Haitian Creole or English/Cape Verdean
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High school diploma
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Self-motivated and directed.
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Able to multitask and have the ability to be flexible with differences in workload and scheduling.
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat, and professional image at all times.