Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Salem, NH 03079 US
- Maintains a professional and customer-friendly manner with each account.
- Maintains knowledge and compliance with all applicable federal and state laws (e.g. FDCPA, UDAAP).
- Handles outbound and inbound calls professionally and knowledgeably, following the appropriate scripts, when necessary, occasionally fields inbound calls with the same professionalism.
- Negotiates payment plans and settlements with our clients’ customers based upon client-specific parameters.
- Identifies disputes promptly and ensures proper resolution.
- Participates in various problem-solving and decision-making activities, as required.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for all clients, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous working environment.
- Promotes effective working relationships with their team and other departments to help achieve department/company goals and objectives.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in conditions as required by department standards; operates assigned equipment and performs all activities in a safe manner.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by manager/supervisor
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Moderate typing skills required (35 wpm).
- Basic math and written communication skills.
- Bilingual/multilingual language skills desirable.
- Ability to be receptive to feedback, willing to learn.
- Ability to be receptive and responsive to change and to embrace continuous improvement.
- Ability to maintain a predictable and consistent full-time work schedule.
- Must successfully pass background check
- Bonuses are paid out every 2 weeks!
- Generous Paid Time Off Package of 3 weeks to start, plus your birthday off and floating holiday in the summer!
- No wait period on benefits for all new hires! You will be eligible on your first day! Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health and Dental Package, Vision and FSA options.
- Weekly & Monthly Prizes and Giveaways - Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins Tickets, Gift Cards and more!
- Earn $600 Welcome Bonus just for starting with us!
- Recognized by HR.com in 2018 for our Leadership Development Program for “Best First Time Manager Program” & “Innovation in Deployment of Leadership Programs” and again in 2019 for “Best Mentoring Program”!
- Excellent Employee Referral program – make an extra $1500 referring great people!
- Competitive wage and recognition programs, 401k with employer contributions, paid training, tuition reimbursement and so much more