Wicked Staffing Solutions https://wickedstaffdev.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WSS-logo200x200.png http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com http://www.wickedstaffingsolutions.com USD 60000 YEAR true
Lowell, MA 01852 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-04 Industry: Sales Job Number: MB879847512 Pay Rate: $60000 / year
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Account Executive’s responsibility is to obtain new business, provide support and customer service to existing clients and work with the Talent Coordinators to drive revenue.
Why work for Wicked Staffing Solutions? We offer Medical/Dental insurance, company matched 401K, generous PTO, 11 paid holidays plus your birthday off. In addition, we are a family orientated company with open communication. We also believe in training our staff to make sure they understand the latest in employment laws and other trends in the industry. Plus, we are fun to work with!
Based in our Lowell, MA branch, the Account Executive’s territory would include Merrimack Valley & Greater Boston area.
Account Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and retain client relationships through outside and inside sales.
- A minimum of 50% of your time will be spent on the road prospecting for new clients and fostering relationships with existing clients.
- Continually prospect and generate leads, develop pipeline using a variety of methods, including but not excluding cold calling, social media, candidate marketing, networking, email, and other marketing campaigns on a regular and consistent basis
- Conduct Client Safety walkthrough evaluations.
- Conduct contract and pricing negotiations.
- Understand and enforce advanced labor laws and co-employment issues.
regarding contracts and client relationships as they pertain to field staff
- Keep abreast of current events and industry trends.
- Continue to maintain close business relationships with existing clients and upsell additional services if needed.
- Obtain open job orders with thorough job descriptions, company information and communicate these orders to recruiters.
- Communicate regularly with recruiters to ensure that orders are understood and prioritized.
- In some cases, pre-screening recruiter candidate selections and present them to customer for review.
- Communicate with customers and recruiters when changes to job orders are made.
- Get feedback from customers, when needed, to find out why candidates submitted are not being selected, to avoid repeating selection errors or miscommunications.
- Visit customer sites as needed or required by customer or WSS executive team.
- Schedule Recruiters for tours of customer facilities
- Understand and be able to articulate the multitude of added services that WSS offers and how to present that to prospects and existing clients and how this benefits their business.
- Identify areas where WSS can improve upon existing services.
- Conduct research on prospect companies to identify which companies utilize staffing firms. Identify what staffing needs they have, how we can improve upon their current staffing use etc.
- Understand what differentiates WSS from their competitors and learn how to emphasize this during sales presentations and negotiations.
- Attend networking events i.e., Chamber, Trade Organization meetings.
- Understand mark-up rates and the burden and how to calculate and what the different components are.
- Report daily activity and be able to forecast future activity potential.
- Achieve sales goals and report metrics as required.
- Assist with marketing ideas.
- Work with HR to ensure that all services we are selling are legally sound and available to implement.
- Will need to understand the WSS contract and learn about the complexities of insurance endorsements, ACA and other current and upcoming changes that may affect negotiations and services provided.
- Attend in and out of state training and/or represent WSS at business expos/job fairs.
- Must pass and receive a 10-hour OSHA card.
- Understand basic worker’s compensation issues and how to identify potential problem prospects.
- Participate in daily morning hurdles and other required meetings.
- Be able to record basic client information and job specifications thoroughly and communicate this to Talent Coordinator(s).
- Follow up with customers as needed.
- Participate and cooperate with team-selling approach strategies.
- Follow up with customers who have past due invoices.
- Qualify customers to determine if they are a good fit for WSS to work on. Ensure orders are real and that the customers meet WSS’ requirements regarding safety, HR practices, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years outside sales and direct business to business sales
- Must pass and receive a 10-hour OSHA card
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Training and developmental skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong computer skills
- Financial and decision making skills
- Able to maintain a positive and upbeat company image
- Able to multitask and have the ability to be flexible with differences in workload and scheduling
- Regular attendance with minimal unscheduled absences
- Willingness and ability to network outside of regular work hours
- Willingness and ability to do outside sales
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License/ Good driving record
- Maintain a clean driving record – Any changes must be reported immediately. Failure to do so may result in termination